Wolf's Menu - Whelp
- Weight: 800 g
Complete, easily digestible, grain-free and protein-rich food for puppies based on a single source of animal protein (beef). Our food does not contain dyes, preservatives or flavor enhancers.
Wolf’s Menu - Whelp contains only the highest quality ingredients sourced directly from local slaughterhouses and includes:
• 82% of beef, half of which is beef heart, stomach and liver
• Peas, carrots and apples, natural sources of antioxidants, minerals and vitamins;
• Potato flakes, an important easily digestible source of energy;
• Vegetable oils and lubricants for optimal omega-3 / omega-6 ratio;
• Purified minerals and vitamins to ensure optimal absorption in the digestive system, to ensure, among other things, an optimal calcium / phosphorus ratio.
Weight of one meatballs +/- 50g
ADDITIVES TO KG:
Nutritional supplements: zinc-Zn / zinc sulphate, monohydrate (3b605) 37.4 mg, iron-Fe / iron sulphate, monohydrate (E1) 19.5 mg, manganese-Mn / manganese (II) sulphate, monohydrate (E5) 4 .5 mg, copper-Cu / copper (II) sulphate, pentahydrate (3b405) 3.3 mg, calcium iodate, anhydrous (3b202) 0.8 mg, vitamin A (3a672a) 5028 IU, vitamin D3 (E671) 650 IU .
Instructions for use:
- Store the products in a freezer.
- Thaw the products in the refrigerator before serving.
- We do not recommend using a microwave oven or heat treating the product!
- Thawed food should be refrigerated and used within 48 hours or longer depending on the temperature of your refrigerator.
- The product is not intended for human consumption!
- Wash hands, tools and surfaces with soap before and after serving products, and wash the pet's food bowl after each meal.
- Store separately from food.
- Always provide your pet with fresh water.
- Remember that for a complete diet, you must offer your dog at least 5 sources of protein over a 3-month period. Therefore, we recommend supplementing the dog's diet with various fresh food products.
- An adult dog should be given 2-4% of his weight depending on physical activity. But every dog is different, so adjust the daily portion individually.
- Never change the type of protein immediately, but gradually increase the amount of the new food.