Barf Buffet Horse mix burgers 800g
- Weight: 800 g
Complementary food for adult dogs
Composition: Horse (tongue, meat, lung and liver) 100%.
Inorganic substances 0.6%
Total fiber 0.4%
Instructions for use:
- Store the products in a freezer.
- Thaw the products in the refrigerator before serving.
- We do not recommend using a microwave oven or heat treating the product!
- Thawed food should be refrigerated and used within 48 hours or longer depending on the temperature of your refrigerator.
- The product is not intended for human consumption!
- Wash hands, tools and surfaces with soap before and after serving products, and wash the pet's food bowl after each meal.
- Store separately from food.
- Always provide your pet with fresh water.
- Remember that for a complete diet, you must offer your dog/cat at least 5 sources of protein over a 3-month period. Therefore, we recommend supplementing the dog’s/cat’s diet with various fresh food products.
- An adult dog/cat should be given 2-4% of his weight depending on physical activity. But every dog is different, so adjust the daily portion individually.
- Never change the type of protein immediately, but gradually increase the amount of the new food.
Proteins are biological molecules consisting of one or more amino acid chains.
Fats - all fats: saturated and unsaturated, including polyunsaturated fatty acids and monosodium fatty acids.
Ash - inorganic residues after the decomposition of water and organic substances.
Fibers - undifferentiated parts of plants.
Moisture is the naturally occurring moisture in the ingredients used.